Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Home Office and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing enhances the exterior of this Mountain house plan, which features 3 garage bays and a true great room with access to a screened porch.
- The great room lives up to its name with a fireplace surrounded by built-ins, vaulted ceiling, and exposed beams. The design flows into the eat-in kitchen where an island is surrounded by cabinets and a built-in desk. Cabinet doors conceal a walk-in pantry in the heart of the kitchen.
- The master suite neighbors a home office and includes a sitting nook in the bay window, 4-fixture bath, and expansive walk-in closet.
- Just inside from the 3-car garage, discover the laundry room and a mud hall with a powder bath and coat closet.
- Downstairs, you will find two bedrooms situated on either side of a recreation room with a wet bar, and an exterior door leads to a lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,005 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Basement Walls 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss