Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing adds to the immense curb appeal offered by this mountain Craftsman house plan, complete with stone accents.
- A square-shaped entry welcomes you inside, where a bedroom suite can be found to the left. A second bedroom, or study, is located a few steps further.
- The heart of the home takes advantage of any rearward views, and flows seamlessly onto a covered deck. The open kitchen supplies plenty of counter space for meal preparation, and a walk-in pantry sits within arm's reach.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the 3-car garage, and includes a 4-fixture bath with an oversized shower. The walk-in closet offers access to the laundry room as a bonus.
- Increase living space with the optional lower level, and gain a recreation room with a wet bar and another bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 676 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,109 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12