Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Two Master Suites and 4-Car Garage
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- At just under 5,500 square feet of living space, this Mountain Craftsman boasts two master suites - one on the main level and one upstairs - along with a 4-car garage that protrudes at a 45 degree angle from the front of the home.
- A gorgeous front entry welcomes you inside with a curved staircase wrapping around the circular foyer. A formal dining room is located to the right, while the open kitchen and living room extend onto the wraparound covered deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- Surrounded by cabinets and counters, indulge in this dreamy, oversized kitchen island that provides space for seven at the eating bar; a natural conversation hub when entertaining.
- The main-level master suite is situated behind the great room with a builtin window seat adding charm. Walk-in closets frame the hallway that leads to the 5-fixture master bath. Two family bedrooms line the left side of the first floor and share a full bath.
- Upstairs, discover the second master suite with a private balcony, and a home office across the landing. An additional 1,925 sq ft of living space is located on the lower level and features a recreation room and two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,419 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 465 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 731 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 1"
- Depth: 91' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1325 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12