Mountain Craftsman Plan with 3 Master Suites
About This Plan
- Enjoy the surrounding landscape from one of the covered porches offered in this Mountain Craftsman house plan, which includes three master suites for the utmost comfort in accommodations.
- A half bath is conveniently located to the left of the entryway, while the heart of the home can be found to the right.
- U-shaped cabinets and counters wrap around a prep island with an eating bar, and the adjoining family room features a fireplace and french doors to the back porch.
- The first master suite can be found on the main level, paired with a 4-fixture ensuite with a barrier-free shower and walk-in closet.
- The remaining two suites and laundry room can be found upstairs; each bedroom provides access to the covered balcony with rearward views.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 68799VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick