Mountain Craftsman Plan with Angled Garage and Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The grand exterior of this Mountain Craftsman home plan presents stone and metal roof accents, while the car enthusiast will delight in the 4-car garage that protrudes from the front at an angle.
- A vaulted ceiling with exposed beams defines the great room which freely flows into the eat-in kitchen. Outside, a partially-covered deck lines the rear elevation and encourages time spent enjoying the views.
- The kitchen's island and countertop space (9 by 3'6") provides enough room for multiple cooks and the large service areas are ideal for active families. The pantry (9'8" by 4') gives you convenient storage.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the main level and includes a sizable ensuite with a divided walk-in closet (13'2" by 9'). A second bedroom and home office complete the first floor.
- Finish the basement as designed and gain 2,304 square feet of living space, which includes a large rec room with a wet bar / wine room and three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 9"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss