Mountain Craftsman Plan with Future Expansion Spaces
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This Mountain Craftsman home plan provides a flexible design with future expansion spaces above the garage and in the basement.
- Discover an open main level that combines the vaulted great room, dining area, and island kitchen. A coffee bar, flush eating bar, and large pantry make this gourmet kitchen a chef's dream.
- The rear covered deck with an outdoor kitchen provides the ideal space to entertain friends and family, or unwind in the secluded den with a charming window seat.
- A vaulted ceiling crowns the master bedroom that boasts a freestanding tub in the ensuite, along with a roomy closet. The remaining three bedroom are upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The angled 3-car garage offers 765 square feet of living space overhead, and the basement another 2,445 square feet of livable space.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery if it includes Readable Reverse.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,335 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 628 sq. ft.
- Deck: 526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 765 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 6"
- Depth: 94' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1409 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss