Mountain Craftsman Plan with Wraparound Deck and Extra Space in Double Garage
About This Plan
- This Mountain Craftsman home plan presents a rustic exterior with timber-framed gables and a wraparound deck. The hobbyist in the family will appreciate the extra garage space that is perfect for a workshop.
- Extensive outdoor decking connects all of the spaces of the home and is accessible from the great room, dining area, and master suite.
- The vaulted great room soars to a 25' height and the open layout allows you to easily move into the kitchen where a cooktop island hosts an eating bar.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and a home office surround a generous loft that overlooks the great room below. The ceiling on this level climbs from 6'2" up to 12'8".
- Finish the lower level to gain another 1,805 square feet of living space or keep the option open for the future.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss