Mountain Craftsman With 2-Car Drive-Under
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This friendly mountain Craftsman home plan has a drive-under garage making this perfectly suited for a sloping lot. A rocking chair front porch welcomes visitors and keeps you close to the outdoors.
- Inside you see a vaulted foyer and vaulted great room with a fireplace and built-ins.
- The kitchen and dining area has access to a grilling deck and screened porch, and is open to the family room.
- The master suite has a generous walk-in closet, separate tub and shower and double vanities.
- Downstairs offers expansion with an optional rec room, two more optional bedrooms and bath, and the 2 bay, drive-under garage.
- Relatedt Plan: Get an alternate layout and a garage attached by a breezeway with house plan 29807RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Deck: 70 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 29' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick