Weekend Retreat or Year-Round
About This Plan
- This comfortable, proven house plan features a main level with a master suite and second bedroom. You'll find everything you need in a mountain home whether it's a weekend retreat or year round residence.
- The kitchen is a knockout - don't miss the dramatic views to the 15'6" vaulted great room and breakfast area with its access to both the screened porch and the deck. The breakfast nook rises to 12'3".
- The adjoining vaulted great room with its wall of windows and fireplace and a formal dining room make this the perfect home for entertaining in a beautiful setting.
- The terrace level provides additional living space with great views - two additional bedrooms, a bath, a rec room and a gathering room.
- Finish this space as your budget allows for a great family home or to accommodate those inevitable guests who come to visit.
- The 2-car garage can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
- Related Plan: Get a drive-under garage with house plan 29873RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,909 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"