About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos of this house plan built in Colorado in our Facebook photo album.
- Bring all your friends and family to enjoy this sprawling mountain estate accented by stone and shingles.
- There are plenty of bedrooms to accommodate all plus a huge second floor bonus space with a separate sitting room that makes for a quiet retreat.
- Dramatic vaulted ceilings in the great room draw your eye upward to admire the beams.
- The extra large dining room can hold a huge table and has views of the rear covered porch.
- Fit for a professional chef, the spacious kitchen opens to the rear porch and lies close by an outdoor kitchen for convenience.
- A romantic fireplace in the master bedroom sets the mood for luxury with a sitting area set in a bay.
- You will never un out of space in the massive walk-in closet near the deluxe spa bathroom.
- Send your guests down to the over-sized family room with wet bar and wine cellar on the lower level.
- At night, they will be steps away from the bedrooms, each with its own bath.
- A media/theater room has double doors leading to the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,224 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 141' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1246 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot