Mountain Home Plan with 2-Story Living and 2-Story Vaulted Ceiling
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around deck to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.
- The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A single garage bay is located on the lower level, along with the mechanical room, mudroom (or playroom), and fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Replace the mudroom with a double garage (plus mechanicals and storage) with house plan 68623VR, or eliminate the garage with 68747VR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 839 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 14' 0"