Mountain Home Plan with Double Garage and Open Living Space
2 - 3
About This Plan
- At just under 2,000 square feet, this picturesque mountain home plan features a double garage on the lower level and an open concept living space centered on the main level.
- Enter from the front door or garage entrance to find yourself in the foyer with a stairwell leading to the primary living space upstairs.
- A recreation room and optional bedroom complete the lower level.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace framed by sliding doors that lead to a covered balcony. The adjoining kitchen boasts an island and pantry closet, and neighbors the perfect grilling porch.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the second bedroom for privacy, and features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with a drive-under basement approachable from the back with house plans 68414VR, 68777VR and 68902VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,911 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 501 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick