Mountain Home Plan with Finished Basement and Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Escape the hustle and bustle in this exclusive Mountain home with two in-home offices, one on each floor, that make remote living that much more accessible.
- Double-decker wrap-around porches provide lots of outdoor living space, while the heart of the home is marked with a large see-through fireplace with raised hearth that warms the great room and indoor dining area.
- A pass-through window provides ease of access between the main kitchen and the summer kitchen with grill and plenty of outdoor dining on the covered deck.
- The master bedroom suite enjoys wide sweeping views seen though floor to ceiling glass sliders. A sitting area, walk-in closet, master bath with soaking tub and curbless shower, and direct access to the laundry room complete the master suite.
- A large mud room, complete with coat closet and dog washing station, assures easy cleanup after a day outside. A large bunk room downstairs provides plenty of space for overnights.
Lower Level Walkout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,210 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 828 sq. ft.
- Deck: 848 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 968 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 658 sq. ft.
- Carport: 851 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss