Mountain Home with Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- While this rugged Mountain home has two porches, the one is back is huge with plenty of room for table and chairs.
- The open layout of the main living area makes the space feel huge.
- A vaulted ceiling and big fireplace give the great room a wonderful ambience.
- The master suite is also vaulted and has a private bathroom, walk-in closet and doors that open to the rear outdoor living area.
- Two family bedrooms face the front and share a hall bathroom.
- A three car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 929 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick