Mountain Home with Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- This distinctive Mountain home has a beautiful sunken great room with double doors that open to the side patio.
- The big central hallway is quite wide and gives you views all the way down to the formal dining room.
- Nearby, the spacious kitchen has both a cook top island and a peninsula eating bar.
- A first floor master suite gives you no stairs to climb and a large private bathroom with walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a cozy reading loft with a box bay window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"