Mountain Home with Unusual Angles
About This Plan
- Unusual angles set this Mountain home apart from all others.
- Beautifully detailed inside, you have a sunken, vaulted and beamed great room as the centerpiece.
- The spacious and luxurious kitchen has two islands and an enormous walk-in pantry.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to a private deck where you can relax and enjoy your views.
- A large home office lies over the angled four car garage.
- The magnificent optional lower level was designed to entertain in a grand style with a large wet bar, wine cellar, theater room with platform seating and a dedicated exercise room.
- Take the stairs or use the residential elevator.
- Guests will love their private suite on this level with its huge bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,190 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 492 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 981 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 144' 4"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1746 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss