Mountain House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Boasting a big main level and a fully finished lower floor, this Mountain house plan was designed for a lot that slopes to the rear.
- Each level has either a beautiful deck or a covered terrace for your outdoor use.
- Transom windows bring extra light into the spacious great room that is open to both the dining room and kitchen.
- The ' suite and a guest suite occupy the main floor while two additional bedrooms, a home office and a rec room with wet bar can be found on the ground level.
- The home comes with lots of storage and a 3 car garage with attic space above.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,711 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 53' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1067 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss