Mountain House Plan Huge Wrap-Around Porch
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone and rustic logs enhance the exterior of this marvelous Mountain home.
- The huge wrap-around porch encompasses three sides of the home, giving you lots of outdoor living space.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the great room and the outdoor porch.
- Views flow from room to room, thanks to the open layout.
- The second floor holds an awesome master suite with a cozy fireplace and its own private porch.
- Two additional bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom with two sinks.
- The finished lower level can accommodate guests nicely with two more bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and a big family room with fireplace.
- A home office has doors that step out to the lower patio, when you want a break from working.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,240 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 737 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"