Mountain House Plan with 5 Car Garage
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trims all the gables on this high-end Mountain house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings extend in two directions covering the foyer, great room, dining room and billiard room.
- And you can see it all from the large kitchen island.
- A two-way fireplace is enjoyed by the dining room and great room and there's a wet bar in the billiard room.
- Step out onto the covered rear deck through double doors.
- The gorgeous master suite gets a private covered deck of its own - big enough for a huge hot tub.
- Two large family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home and there is a study that has built-ins lining one wall.
- Notice the extra-large storage area in the five car garage, ready to hold all your gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 133' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2458 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms