Mountain House Plan with Dramatic Window Wall
About This Plan
- A gorgeous two-story high window wall gives you breath-taking views when you walk in the front door of this exciting Mountain house plan.
- The covered porch beyond rises up two stories too and you have open decks on each side.
- In the kitchen you can eat at the raised peninsula bar or in the dining area - or step outside and eat on the deck!
- The master suite has sliding glass doors to its own deck.
- On the second floor, the loft area has an opening railing so you can take in the light from those gorgeous windows.
- On the finished basement, two more bedrooms share a connected bathroom, with another bathroom over by the home gym.
- This home was designed for ICF exterior walls for extra energy efficiency.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,695 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 335 sq. ft.
- Attic: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 14' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss