Mountain House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This luxury Mountain house plan offers lots of goodies and room to expand.
- Arched openings lead from the foyer to the two-story great room that has a two-way fireplace shared with the first floor master suite.
- A big bayed sitting area with its own tray ceiling enhances the master bedroom.
- There's even a built-in ironing board in the huge master walk-in closet.
- You can seat four people at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen that also has an island for extra counter space.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms share the study/loft space.
- Unfinished bonus space on this floor gives you lots of options, from a playroom for the kids to a media home theater or even as an extra bedroom.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain a private guest suite, massive rec room and a dream workshop.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 707 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 574 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss