Mountain House Plan with Forward-Facing Views
About This Plan
- Oversized windows come together to form the front elevation of this mountain house plan, in order to offer the best views of the surrounding landscape.
- Inside, the gabled roof creates a vaulted ceiling above the great room, which opens to the spacious kitchen. A diagonal island increases workspace in the kitchen, and includes an eating bar for casual meals.
- A pantry is tucked beneath the stairwell that leads to the second-level loft, and a cozy office provides access to a secret safe room.
- The owner's suite includes a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and a 4-fixture bath. A second bedroom next to the garage provides access to the wrap-around, front porch.
- Access the 3-car garage from the side, which leads to a mud hall, next to the utility room and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss