Mountain House Plan with Huge Wrap-Around Deck
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A wall of windows brightens the huge two-story great room in this Mountain house plan.
- Double doors in the master suite and the dining room open up to the huge wrap-around porch that's ideal for entertaining with its large size.
- Corner windows brighten the kitchen sink and there's a walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar too.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in shower and big walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, the loft area gets the benefit of those two-story windows and there's a wet bar for added convenience.
- Both bedrooms on this level are large and have lots of storage space.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Attic: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot