Mountain House Plan with Huge Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This striking Mountain house plan comes with an enormous wrap-around covered deck that surrounds three side of the home.
- ICF exterior walls give you energy efficiency.
- The great room, kitchen and dining room ceilings rise up two-stories with walls of glass on all sides.
- A corner fireplace can be enjoyed while eating or cooking.
- In the master suite, a large walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections and double doors swing out to the covered deck.
- Open railing in the second floor loft lets you see down into the great room below.
- There's a study with a covered balcony of its own should you want some fresh air.
- On the ground floor, there's a bathroom, storage room and plenty of parking spaces for your vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,734 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 721 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1059 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss