Mountain House Plan with Octagonal Dining Room
About This Plan
- A stunning octagonal dining room is flooded with light from lots of windows and transoms in this Mountain house plan.
- The huge great room has a big fireplace and arches that open into the bedroom area and the large mud room.
- In the kitchen, the sink fits into a bay window so you get extra counter space and lovely views.
- The ' bedroom suite and a second bedroom are on the main floor.
- On the upper floor, there's lots of storage closets and a big loft that has folding walls that let you look down into the great room below.
- A private guest suite has its own living room and would make an ideal in-law suite.
- The three car garage has a work bench area on two sides.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,738 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 6"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1271 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N