Mountain House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- From the front, this rugged Mountain house plan looks like it's one story.
- But the home comes with an optional finished lower level that let's you expand to include even an indoor pool.
- A magnificent vaulted and beamed ceiling in the great room extends out all the way to the covered deck in back.
- There are open decks too in case you want to bask in the sun.
- The gourmet kitchen is enormous and has a huge island so you have lots of work space.
- Both bedrooms on this floor are on the right side of the home with the gorgeous master suite in back.
- A big wall of windows brightens the master bedroom that comes with a tray ceiling and a cozy fireplace.
- The master walk-in closet is gigantic and has an island in the center for even more storage.
- Finishing the lower level as shown adds 2,607 square feet - that includes a huge theater room, wet bar and a rec room with corner fireplace.
- There's even room for an indoor pool!
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,520 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Deck: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1220 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss