Mountain House Plan with Two-Story Windows
About This Plan
- A huge open deck wraps around the back and side of this giant Mountain house plan.
- Two-story high windows flood the great room with light and beautiful views.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook and master suite take you out to the fresh air of the deck.
- In the kitchen, a big cook top island has an eating bar that seats four people easily.
- The main level also has a second bedroom and a home office that faces the front of your lot.
- The lower level is party central with a huge rec room, sports room, game room and a large wet bar.
- Two additional bedrooms and a large storage closet round off this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,086 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss