Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Owner's Loft
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Grand views are provided by the two-story great room, which allows floor to ceiling windows on this beautiful, mountain house plan. A large deck offers outdoor living at its finest.
- The light and airy great room and eat-in kitchen combine to create an open layout, while the two-story ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness.
- The angled, cooktop island anchors the living space and provides seating, while a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- A secondary bedroom and a study also reside on the main level, separated by an office nook.
- The vaulted owner's loft shares the view provided to the main level, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12