Mountain House Plan with Wrap-Around Deck and Window Wall
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a wall of two-story windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The huge open deck has plenty of room for entertaining and just enjoying the views.
- In the kitchen corner windows give you a great front view from the sink. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the master bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room, two huge bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- The three car garage is a drive-under with lots of unfinished space on the ground level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 36' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick