Mountain Lake Home Plan with a Side Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain lake home plan, complete with a wrap-around deck to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a laundry closet with close proximity to a full bath for added convenience.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and boasts a private balcony, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- The unfinished lower level gives you 1,280 square feet of expansion space including an open family room, a bedroom suite, a bonus space and access to the outdoors on the side.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with a smaller deck with house plan 68622VR. Put the master on the main floor with house plan 68747VR. Get parking in the lower level with house plan 68623VR.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 853 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"