Mountain Lake Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Pool House
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This mountain-lake home plan has a rustic exterior that combines wood siding, stone columns, and large windows to give the home amazing curb appeal. An inviting front porch, with three sections, greets guests who come by land. A huge covered patio on the lower level welcomes those who come by boat.
- Just inside the home, the entry, great room and sitting room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The great room is warmed by a fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves. The sitting room includes large windows for great views to the rear of the home.
- The kitchen and dining area flow seamlessly with the rest of the home in an open layout. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. Just outside of the kitchen, an outdoor kitchen will help you take your outdoor entertainment game up a notch.
- The master suite, includes a bathroom with his/her vanities, a wet room, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 shares a bathroom with the main living area.
- The 2-car garage accesses the home through an amazing mud room. Enjoy the outdoors with a pool house attached to the back of the garage.
- An optional finished basement - available by selecting it from the Options menu - adds 2395 square feet and includes a wet bar, a golf simulator, 2 additional bedrooms, an exercise room, an additional family room and a table area. A large storage area includes a hidden safe room.
Lower Level Layout (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,013 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12