Mountain Living with Outdoor Spaces
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Being influenced by Lodge, Shingle, and Craftsman house plan architectural styles, this home plan beautifully incorporates rustic natural materials with simple and classic design elements. Modest from the outside, this Craftsman style home plan will dazzle you once inside.
- A welcoming porch serves as your point of entry into the home and inside a lovely vaulted foyer greets you. Just beyond the foyer is the great room which opens into the formal dining room as well.
- Across from the dining room is the fantastic kitchen with an island and a walk-in pantry.
- Connected to the dining room is the three season porch equipped with an outdoor kitchen.
- There is an office with built-ins with direct porch access on the other side of the foyer.
- Across from the office the first master bedroom not only has a substantial amount of closet space, but is also connected to a rear porch decked out with a hot tub. This bedroom shares a connection to the second master bedroom by way of a lavish bathroom which includes Jack and Jill water closets, twin vanity units and a luxurious double entry shower. The second master also has plenty of closet space and an outside porch of its own. mud room located near the master bedrooms and laundry room round out the main floor.
- The basement is where you will find the three remaining bedrooms are, all with their own closet space. There is also a game room and da wine cellar.
- A dual level three car garage with ample storage completes this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,266 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 11"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss