Mountain Lodge Home
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This Mountain lodge house plan has much to commend it, starting with a huge wrap-around deck in back and the big covered porch in front.
- The home comes with a workshop area in the garage and a bonus room with full bath above.
- The main house has an open rail staircase so you can see right into the huge great room from the front door.
- A big island in the kitchen has seating for five and the formal dining area opens right up to the deck.
- The ' suite resides on the first floor with the remaining bedrooms up on the second floor.
- Each bedroom on this level has access to big storage areas.
- An open rail in the hall lets you view the great room below and take advantage of the magnificent two-story windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 507 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 31' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N