Mountain Lodge with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A rugged exterior suits this Mountain dream home for a rustic setting.
- Inside, the wide foyer opens up to reveal the beamed and vaulted great room that has views of the outdoor living area on one side and the left deck on the other.
- The gourmet kitchen is massive and has two islands, one of which has an eating bar.
- The amazing master suite gets a private sitting room plus a private deck that wraps around the spa-like master bathroom.
- There's a second bedroom on this floor while the remaining two bedrooms are on the luxurious finished lower level.
- Your family will love the huge game room and media room that has a wet bar and wine closet.
- While the garage is a 3 car, one bay is tall for an RV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,125 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 108' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1150 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot