Mountain Lodge with Striking Open Floor Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful vaulted and beamed ceilings top the massive, open great room of this Mountain lodge house plan.
- Every room has wonderful views of the huge wrap-around covered deck.
- With a big kitchen island, you'll get lots of work space and there's a walk-in pantry for extra food storage.
- Two master bedrooms are on this main floor, one with a vaulted ceiling and one with a tray ceiling.
- Upstairs, there's a bonus room off the landing with two bedrooms and three bathrooms just one step up.
- Finish the ground level to add 942 square feet and a fifth bedroom plus a massive rec room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,438 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss