Mountain Luxury With Bridge Balcony
About This Plan
- Spacious and luxurious, this rugged Mountain home gives you two master suites on the main level and a third on the second floor.
- A courtyard entry opens to a huge foyer with clear sightlines to the two-story great room with its cozy fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors give you easy access to the rear terrace.
- Dine informally at the eating bar in the kitchen or at the big dining room table with windows on three sides.
- Clerestory windows light up the second floor balcony bridge that connects the two bedrooms on this level.
- A sitting area and bonus room that opens to an outdoor deck give you lots of places to relax.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss