Mountain Modern Home Plan Just Over 2500 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This mountain modern plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered deck in the rear. Angled and flat roofs with timber work help this house stand out from the crowd.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the great room's windows with the dining room in between. This open floor plan is a perfect place for large gatherings, with deck to expand on.
- Off the entry, you'll find the master bedroom with access to the covered deck, and accompanying bathroom with a standing shower, full-size tub, double vanities, and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find another bedroom with walk-in closet and loft to host bunk beds for family visits.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (1,078 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, two more bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 129 sq. ft.
- Loft: 193 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"