Mountain New American Home Plan with 4-Car Tandem Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stone adorns the facade of this mountain, New American home plan, complete with a timber-framed front porch that offers a grand first impression. One of the garage stalls is deep enough to accommodate two cars, creating a total of 4 spaces for the car enthusiast.
- Upon entering, your gaze follows the vaulted ceiling, decorated with exposed beams, above the great room and onto the back deck. Floor to ceiling windows allow you to enjoy the views, while inviting in an abundance of natural light.
- The large, kitchen island serves as a natural gathering spot when entertaining, and the breakfast nook and formal dining room provide multiple seating options when entertaining.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet, and discover a sizable en suite with two shower heads in the walk-in shower, and an island dresser in the closet. A second bedroom on the main level includes a full bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed, and gain 1,176 square feet of living space, which includes a massive recreation room that leads to a lower, covered patio, and a third bedroom with access to a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,861 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1222 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12