Mountain Ranch Beauty
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This mountain ranch home plan features many design elements that most people can only dream about.
- A large, inviting foyer welcomes residents and guests alike and gives you expansive views in three directions. You'll be drawn into the great room ahead with a 14'-high paneled ceiling and access to the deck.
- A large gourmet kitchen will surely please with its attached dining and breakfast areas, walk-in pantry, kitchen management suite and easy garage access for unloading groceries.
- Dine formally in the laqrge dining room with built-ins and bumpout or al fresco on the porch with outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is expansive and a home office with corner fireplace complete the main floor.
- Two stairs - one on each wing - take you to your finished lower level. There, you'll find the huge game/media room, bar, bedrooms (3 or 4 depending on your needs) plus room for storage, mechanicals, and outdoor living space.
- A large over-sized 3-car garage with shop and external trash storage area and a mudroom providing separation between home and living area complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,228 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1157 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss