Mountain Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful ranch style design welcomes you into this comfortable, open floor plan.
- On one side of the foyer lies the dining room, and on the other lies the study.
- Moving left from the foyer takes you to two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, and the utility room which has access to the garage.
- Straight through the foyer you’ll find the great room and kitchen arranged in a sprawling open layout.
- The master suite encompasses the entire right side of the home, which includes a very large walk-in closet.
- At the rear of the home is a very roomy patio, perfect for a lot with a view at the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard