Mountain Ranch House Plan with Large Covered Deck
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The stone trim on the lower half of this mountain, ranch house plan adds a natural and texture-rich element, while a gigantic, covered deck wraps around the back of the home for outdoor enjoyment.
- Double doors invite you inside, where the foyer meets the great room, which is surrounded by large windows to take advantage of any rearward views. A large prep island maximizes workspace and serves as a natural spot to congregate when entertaining.
- A pocket office can be located behind the kitchen, and the nearby mud / laundry room leads to the 3-car garage.
- Relax and unwind in the master suite, which grants access to the back deck, and boasts a deluxe bathroom with an oversized shower and walk-in closet. A second bedroom resides across the hall and includes a full bath.
- Complete the lower level as designed, and gain a generous recreation room with a wet bar, two bedrooms, and an exercise room; a total of 1,990 sq ft of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,691 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 701 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1222 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12