Mountain Ranch Plan with Optional Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This Mountain Ranch plan provides the option to finish the walkout basement for an additional 1,850 sq ft of living space.
- The family-friendly main level is home to an open-concept living space with a cathedral ceiling above the great room.
- A covered deck off the kitchen provides the ideal space to grill or dine outdoors, and a walk-in pantry boosts storage space for dried goods and oversized appliances.
- The master bedroom is tucked towards the rear of the home and includes a 4-fixture bath with a linen closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 sit side by side and share a compartmentalized hall bath.
- Unfinished bonus space upstairs can serve as storage space or a play room.
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 803 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"