Mountain Rustic House Plan With 3 Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This family-friendly plan offers practical room arrangements and an abundance of additional space.
- The front of the home radiates a sense of solid, established warmth with stone details, wood beams and a covered front porch.
- Inside, the entry hall opens to a comfortable family room with fireplace and built in cabinets.
- The open arrangement between the family room and the kitchen creates inviting atmosphere for entertaining guests or just hanging out with the family.
- Adjacent to the kitchen, a formal dining room -- with a built-in servery -- stands ready to host memorable meals.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a bath with walk-in closet, walk-in shower, his and her vanities and a toilet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath. Upstairs there is a large laundry room that has a folding counter and soaking sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12