Mountain Style 4 Bedroom House Plan with 2 Bonus Rooms
About This Plan
- This rustic, mountain style house plan features a mixture of materials on the exterior including shake, siding, and stone. The front porch is vaulted in the middle and at 8'6" deep has room for furniture.
- Inside you will find an open concept great room and kitchen that provides plenty of room for entertaining or family time. The great room has a fireplace and built-ins and a rear wall lined with windows. Sliding doors access the rear porch.
- The spacious master suite features a large bath, walk-in closet, and an optional door to the expansive grilling porch.
- The opposite side of the home features 3 additional bedrooms and 2 more full baths.
- There is expansion potential upstairs with two bonus rooms.
- A large 3-car garage, laundry room, and mechanical room complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 59978ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 10"
- Depth: 80' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1116 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick