Multi-Gabled 6-Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support the deep gable overhangs on this 6-bedroom Craftsman home plan. Inside, a formal dining room is located to the left of the foyer with a lengthy butler's pantry providing a shortcut to the kitchen.
- A sizable island with a vegetable sink anchors the kitchen, while sliding doors off the breakfast nook provide easy access to the covered deck.
- Coffered ceilings decorate the great room, which leads to a den (or fifth bedroom) with a full bath.
- Four bedrooms consume the second level, including the master bedroom with a private covered deck and enormous closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Retreat to the walk-out basement when entertaining and discover a generous rec room with a wet bar, media room, and sixth bedroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,389 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 73' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss