Multi-Gabled Craftsman Home Plan with Elevator-accessible Guest Studio Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Intricate woodwork adorns the interior and exterior of this stunning, 3-bedroom house plan, along with ornate ceilings, built-in cabinetry, and a plethora of luxurious details.
- A secluded study and formal dining room border the foyer. Light and airy living spaces in both the lodge room and keeping room provide ample space to congregate, each with a cozy fireplace for added ambience.
- The homeowner will delight in the enormous kitchen with never-ending counter space, and a rounded, covered porch encases the circular, breakfast nook for added intrigue.
- The left wing of the home is occupied by the master suite, which boasts a sprawling en suite with an oversized shower and dual vanities.
- Upstairs, a guest suite presents itself, complete with a living area, elevator access, a bedroom, and full bath.
- Inside from the 2-car garage, a spacious mudroom, laundry room, and powder bath takes care of your initial needs upon entering.
- Related Plan: Get a 3- car garage with house plan 25618GE (4,440 sq. ft.) and an alternate version with house plans 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,572 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 6"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss