Multi-Gabled Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan gets its good looks from multiple gables, a touch of metal roofing and a round window by the foyer.
- A two-story foye and flex room with a bay window are added perks.
- The back of the house holds the large kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry, a generous dining room and the large great room with its fireplace and wall of windows.
- Upstairs, the master suite features an 11' high ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry room has been added for your convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,407 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss