Multi-Generation Home Plan with Separate In-Law Casita
About This Plan
- This attractive multi-generation house plan offers a well-organized floor plan with lots of built-ins that add charm and storage.
- An arched entryway divides the dining area from the big family room.
- The eating area flows into the compact kitchen that has a large island to add counter space. The walk-in pantry lies near the drop zone off the garage.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a tray ceiling, private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A separate outdoor entrance in back of the home leads up to the in-law casita that could also be used for rental income if desired.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 42413DB and 42554DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12