Multi-generational 2-Bed Exclusive New American House Plan with Private Office
About This Plan
- Board and batten, timbers, shingles, and brick at the base of the porch supports combine to give this 2-bed exclusive house plan great curb appeal. Designed as a multi-generational home with the main level completely separate from the lower level, it offers a unique arrangement for your extended family.
- The plans come with both a basement layout as well as a crawlspace, the latter for those not interested in having living space below.
- Inside, a split-bed house plan leaves the center portion open for gathering with friends. On the right, a fireplace flanked by built-ins serves as a focal point. The space flows into the kitchen with island and adjacent dining room. Sliding doors take you to a covered deck.
- A private home office is located in the front-left corner of the home and gives you a great place to connect with work.
- A barn door hides the laundry room behind the 2-car side-load garage.
- The lower level - only accessible from the back of your rear-sloping lot - gives you drive-under parking, storage and a future bath.
Optional Crawl Space
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss