Multi-Generational Beach House Plan with Attached Casita
About This Plan
- This magnificent, multi-generational house plan boasts an attached casita with a private entrance, which is perfect for extended family members.
- The two-story front porch and exterior craftsman detailing contribute to the curb appeal.
- The family room greets guests upon entering, providing views through the dining room and into the kitchen. Barn doors give way to unveil a pocket office with a built-in desk.
- A prep island in the kitchen offers ample workspace and a spacious walk-in pantry sits nearby.
- The laundry closet is located next to the kitchen to help multi-task, and a door off the kitchen leads to an optional back deck.
- The second level of the main home features an owner's suite, complete with a step ceiling, 4-fixture bath, and a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath just down the hall.
- Behind the 2-stall garage, a second entrance leads to a foyer with a built-in drop zone and a closet laundry room. Upstairs, discover an open family room and kitchen, storage closet, and bedroom with a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42582DB and 42584DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12